Monday, October 29, 2012

2 Months little girl






Weight: 
12lbs 2oz
Sleeping:
 All night
Naps: 
 Usually 3 hrs at a time
Eating:
 A LOT
Teeth:
 Nope not yet
Activities:
 Smiling lots, kicking feet, staring, recognizing mommy and daddy's voice
Talking: 
coos


Ember is such a joy.
 She truly is our sunshine. 

Her sweet smile on that chubby cheek face melts our heart.
 I catch myself staring at her while she sleeps and marvel over the precious way her lips curl. 
I listen to the sweet sound of her catching her breath. 

While she is awake I giggle at her funny noises
and the look she gets right before her
brother comes to hug her.
It's like she is so excited but nervous he 
may squash her.

 I love the way she follows us with her eyes.
The way she likes to be wrapped up tight. 

I love the way she calms to the touch of my skin
or the sound of my voice.


Baby girl
you are loved

18 comments:

  1. It has been a long time since I dropped by and said hi. Your daugter is BEAUTIFUL!!! Those eyes and eyelashes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so beautiful. Such gorgeous, big, smiley eyes. Fantastic photos of her and a lovely post too. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful :) such pretty blue eyes and long lashes! Her little bracelet and ruffled skirt are so cute! I have 2 boys, totally missed out on getting to dress a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2 months sweet girl, she is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a beautiful little girl :)
    LOVE the bling on her wrist...

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    PS ~ Not on blogger...sorry about the No Reply

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness! Those eyes are to die for! So big and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your gorgeous blog through the Crazy Mama blog hop!
    What a BEAUTIFUL girl you have!!
    I can't wait to be in this love with my little boy due in only a few weeks.

    http://babytiley.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious doll. Oh my goodness, she is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable!! I love that little dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous little girl! Visiting from Peacoats and Plaid blog hop.
    Connie from Sadieloohoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Great name as well. Following from peacoats and plaid!!!
    Www.meetmaxwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. found you through the link up.
    your daughter is GORGEOUS, seriously one of the most adorable babies I have ever seen!

    I am your newest follower:)
    Hallie
    lifeoceanside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, the cuteness!!! Those lashes, those blue eyes! She. is. adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a new follower. :) Your little girl has the most BEAUTIFUL eyes I have ever seen. Amazing lashes! She is going to be such a stunner when she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. She's just gorgeous. Great pics, sis!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for putting a smile on my face today with your comment:)